1. A booking is accepted on condition that the person making the booking is aged 18 years or over has read and understood these conditions.
2. When you make a booking we will acknowledge it as soon as possible however we need to verify.The availability and that the accommodation address you have given is within the city or resort limits you have selected. Then we will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
3. When your booking has been confirmed by us, a confirmation document will be sent to you. This must be presented to our representative or driver for both the outward and return journey.
4. Our vehicles are fully insured for passengers and third party claims, as required under local laws. Clients are therefore advised to check their own travel insurance.
5. We reserve the right to alter our prices, at any time. Our prices also are guaranteed against surcharge once booking has been confirmed.
6. A transfer, by whatever type of vehicle, includes carriage of luggage limited to one suitcase and one piece of hand luggage per person. Additional luggage may be carried, at the discretion of your driver, but this may result an uncomfortable journey, for which you will be responsible.
7. You may cancel your booking at any time. The cancellation must be made on writing to ([email protected]) by the person who made the booking and at least prior to 24 hours of your transfer date and must be confirmed by us via e-mail.
8. We reserve the right to refuse to carry any person who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs and / or whose behaviour is considered to pose a threat to the driver, the vehicle or the other passengers.
9. If you have booked a return transfer, your return collection time will be shown on your confirmation document. In case of your return flight is re-scheduled by the airline company then it is essential that you re-confirm this collection time with our representative by WhatsApp at least 24 hours prior to your return departure time.Our representative's mobile phone number will be shown on your confirmation document.
10. It is responsibility of the client to provide a full and valid mobile phone number,including the international dialling code. Failure to provide a valid contact for the passenger(s) may cause them to miss their transfer service.
11. It is responsibility of the client to provide a full and valid address of accommodation for the transfer pick-up and / or drop-off changes to booking details must be made by e-mail directly ([email protected]) at least prior to 24 hours to the date of journey.If we are able to make the requested changes, a new confirmation document will be sent via e-mail.
12. Passengers are not permitted to take alcoholic drinks onto our vehicles We also operate a complete non smoking policy in all vehicles used.
13. We will endeavour to carry the passenger(s) with the minimum discomfort and inconvenience to his / her destination shown on the confirmation document. However circumstances beyond our control may prevent the achievement of this responsibility. The following are examples of circumstances which are not within our control :
** Accidents causing delays to the vehicle.
** Deaths and accidents on the road
** Vandalism and terrorism
** Exceptional or severe weather conditions
** Compliance with requests of the police
** Unforeseen traffic delays
** Other circumstances affecting passenger safety
14. We understand that you want to travel in comfort and have knowledge that your child is travelling safely.
Please note that,we do not supply baby seats for children up to 15 months (up to 13 kg.) We recommend you bring your own carry cots for your baby.
Infants from 15 months up to 24 months are recommended to travel on baby seat, we require you to inform us on the booking form to check availability of baby seats.
Children over 2 years are recommended to travel on child booster seat or booster cushion, We require you to inform us on the booking form to check availability of booster seats
We highly recommend parents to take their own baby or child seats to ensure adequate safety.
Please note that, most airline companies do not charge for the carriage of baby and child seats.
If we can perhaps be of your service to you or you have any questions
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US